The ShopRite of Garden State Pavilions, located at 2240 Marlton Pike W. in Cherry Hill, has announced the completion of a multimillion-dollar renovation that offers shoppers an expanded “Kosher Experience” section, additional fresh prepared food departments as part of a new “Fresh to Table” section, and a host of services and products that continue to make the 20-year old supermarket one of the most popular shopping destinations in all of South Jersey.
The newly expanded “Kosher Experience” section offers an expanded array of items adhering to nationally recognized strict Glatt Kosher standards, and is supervised by the Cherry K Vaad Hakashruth with a full-time on-site mashgiach, who ensures kosher foods comply with Jewish dietary laws. The store offers shoppers a certified kosher bakery, dedicated kosher sushi section, expansive kosher wines and liquors section, and kosher catering options for the High Holidays, or anytime.
Additionally, as part of the renovation, the store has added a Fresh to Table section. This innovative store-within-a-store concept offers fresh, on-trend foods, easy-to-prep ingredients, and prepared meals in a variety of grab-and-go formats. The Fresh to Table section reinvents and reimagines traditional produce and fresh departments to provide inspired, high-quality foods and ingredients for shoppers looking for a one stop shop meal experience. The multi-purpose space also features new and innovative foods from ShopRite’s popular and award-winning private label lines, Bowl & Basket and Wholesome Pantry.
As part of the upgrades, the store has also added a new floral department and in-store café.
“We’ve always taken great pride in knowing that the ShopRite of Garden Pavilions offers shoppers a unique and rewarding experience that enables them to find all the fresh food and products they need to feed their families,” said Shawn Ravitz, Vice President of Financial Operations, Ravitz Family Markets, which owns and operates the ShopRite of Garden State Pavilions. “This new renovation continues that proud tradition by expanding on our family’s longstanding commitment to servicing our communities with unrivaled service, selection and quality.”
Other highlights of the renovation include:
- Newly expanded sections: Bigger and better frozen, meat, produce, bakery, seafood, deli and catering departments
- One of the largest global cuisine sections in the area
- Additional hot bar offerings and more Asian cuisine options
- A sushi station for grab and go convenience
- Expanded home delivery services
- Additional “bulk buying” options
- A new look and feel with sustainability-first design
- Renovated high ceilings and new, energy-efficient LED lighting throughout the store create a more open, spacious and modern shopping environment
- Updated traditional and self-checkout stations for a stress-free and seamless checkout process
- New signage adds a personal feel throughout the store, paying homage to the Ravitz family history and the store’s decades of service to the community
Ravitz Family Markets operates five ShopRite stores in Burlington and Camden Counties with a long-standing tradition of first-rate service. More than 1,000 associates consistently provide customers with superior quality products, excellent customer service, and a clean shopping environment. Ravitz Family Markets is dedicated to serving the communities in which its stores operate through its corporate giving programs, The Ravitz Family Foundation, and Ravitz Cares Charity.