Artisans Brewery & Italian Grill
At Artisan's Brewery - "Beer is Art"
We proudly brew a variety of traditional beers as well as more distinctive specialty ales and porters. We Always offer our core Three Artisan Brews as well as a few other seasonal specials
- Oktoberfest 5.6% ABV Classic Marzen lager
- Pumpkin 8.1% ABV - Imperial pumpkin ale
- Hefeweizen 4.9% - Mild spice and banana aroma from German ale yeast. Malty bread crust flavor and soft mouthfeel from a grist of malted wheat, red raw wheat and pale ale malted barley
- Maibock 6.0% ABV 16oz Lightly kilned Pale, Vienna and Munich malts balanced singularly by Huell Melon hops. Super quaffable with a bread crust aroma and sweet malt finish
- West Coast IPA 6.2% ABV Gold to light amber and gold in color; Vienna, Munich, Pale Ale and Light Crystal malts balanced by the addition of El Dorado, Comet and Chinook hops and uniquely delicious and refreshing.
- Porter 6.5% ABV - Dark roasted malts, hopped with German Magnum; Dark-bittersweet chocolate notes
Sunday - Thursday 11:30am - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday 11:30am - 10:00pm
(Brunch served Saturday & Sunday starting at 11:00am)