Pinelands Brewing Company
Brew. Enjoy. Empty. Repeat.
Our beer is ‘As Pure As The Pines’ because we use fresh, locally sourced ingredients and water from the Kirkwood-Cohansey Aquifer, which contains an estimated 17.7 trillion gallons of the best all-natural drinking water in the world.
The Tasting Room is available for sample flights, pints and growler fills with up to ten (10) different styles on tap every week.
When planning a trip to Pinelands Brewing please keep on mind:
- Tours & Tastings are available during our posted weekly hours
- Want a pint? You have to take a tour of the brewery first.
- No reservations needed but you can email email@example.com for additional information
- Sorry but we are not permitted to serve food. You are welcome to BYOF.
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times
Under 21? Not a beer drinker? We have homemade Root Beer and other seasonal sodas available for you to enjoy.
Stop by for tours, samples, pint, growler fills and cans with ten (10) different styles on tap. Our taproom is also available for private parties & corporate events.
|Monday||5pm to 8pm|
|Tuesday||5pm to 8pm|
|Wednesday||5pm to 8pm|
|Thursday||12pm to 8pm|
|Friday||12pm to 8pm|
|Saturday||12pm to 8pm|
|Sunday||12pm to 8pm|